- Life Science
- Medical Device
CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER - CALIFORNIA
Summary: The Chief Medical Officer will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer and be a key member of the leadership team. Provide leadership and strategy for pipeline of clinical development programs focused on oncology.
Responsible for the strategy, timelines and execution of the company’s clinical development plans. The CMO will have a unique opportunity to be a major contributor to this early stage, well-financed, biotech company working on cutting edge development.
- Direct development of clinical strategies
- Orchestrate and manage clinical aspects of regulatory strategies and interactions with regulatory authorities
- Oversee the analysis and interpretation of clinical trial data
- Lead interactions with thought leaders, investigators, investors, regulatory agencies, critical stakeholders, partners and collaborators
- MD with Board Certification in hematology/oncology
- 15+ years clinical practice treating patients in a pharma/biotech setting
- Extensive management experience leading a clinical groups including clinical/medical affairs clinical operations
- A proven success record in Phase I-IV clinical research studies and trial design as well as the successful submission of IND’s and marketing approval-directed filings (BLA’s, NDA’s, and MAA’s)
Ability to scale up quickly in a high growth, fast paced small organization and put the proper team in place.
Company is seeking to fast track to an IPO within 18 months.
Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally is required