- Life Science
- Medical Device
Director, Research - Immuno-Oncology
Our pre-clinical stage client is working on exciting technology in the field of Immuno-Oncology.
This newly created critical leadership position reports to the CSO and has 4 direct reports currently. Ideal candidate will be a Ph.D with strong industry experience in a pre-clinical setting in Immuno-Oncology.
This person will outline, implement, and lead the company research strategy and growth towards commercialization. Every day, they will make decisions that matter.
- Define the research strategy of the company
- Seeking a very innovative Ph.D with strong experience in Immunology
- Candidate will be optimizing technology to stimulate an immune response, thus needs expertise with design of experiments on animals and humans
- Will manage a team of 4-5
- Positive, upbeat, optimist, can-do attitude, problem solver, strong leader/mentor
- Work closely with CSO and other leaders to define research strategy and participate in leadership meetings to be the voice of the lab
- This person will come up with ways to trigger an immune response and identify the best markers to look for. Will identify a change in the marker and conduct an investigation into the best indication of the immune response.
- 10+ years industry experience
*Company offers stock options, benefit plan and relocation